Thursday, August 4, 2011

ARE YOU WITNESSING AND WINNING SOULS?

Why do you think Jesus saved you?

First, to know and love Him with all your heart.

Second... to be instrumental in telling others about Him.

Here I am in the middle of this picture with the girls in the last senior class I taught at Free Gospel Bible Institute.  What a great bunch! Now I want to know what you are doing for the Lord!!  You probably never thought you'd wind up on my blog, but here you are... just a handful of precious young ladies... ladies who can be handmaidens of the Lord. I pray that you are all obeying the great commission and purpose of your salvation: Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel.  I already know that some of you have been out there in the harvest, sowing and reaping. I'd love to hear about it right here on this blog.

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog about evangelism! A few days ago I dug out my book from Personal Evangelism for review, in order to go door to door in our own little mission field in PA. It's been awhile since I've done that, and I'm looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have a "Personal Mission Field" when you took Personal Evangelism? Well, you do now! Its your mission field Beth! Go and look on the field. Let a burden grip your heart. Pray, gather materials...and then just go! The more you go, the more you want to go. The less you go the less you want to go. I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs.Claire Goodwin,
    I know you remember me very well. I am so glad to tell you How much I enjoyed your class at FGBI and how much it challenged me to be in full-time ministry.
    Today I am in full-time ministry among a tribal group called 'Halbas' in India. God is using me in various capacities.
    I praise God for the ways He is using you to spread His gospel to many many....even to Hindus. I Thank God for You. May He continue to strengthen you.
    With sincere prayers,
    Helen Grace Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Helen,
    I was so happy to hear from you. I continue to rejoice at the way God used you and your husband to create the first written language for the tribe where you labor for the Lord, and then to use it to translate the Gospel of Mark, and then more until I believe you have translated the whole Bible into the first written language they have had.

    How thrilling it is for me to think that I had a small part in your preparations when I taught you in Bible School. God bless and continue to use you to win many souls!

    ReplyDelete